H2O Offshore Adventures Charter Rates
- 6 Hour Offshore Adventure: $995 for 4 passengers, $125 each additional passenger up to a total of 6 passengers.
- 8 Hour Offshore Adventure: $1,250 for 4 passengers, $125 each additional passenger up to a total of 6 passengers.
- 12 Hour Offshore Adventure: $1,500 for 4 passengers, $125 each additional passenger up to a total of 6 passengers.
- 12+ Hour American Red Snapper Adventure: $2,000 for up to 4 passengers. (June 1 until Aug 2nd , 2019)
Scuba Diving Rates
- $175 per diver for 2-tank dive days. Aluminum tanks available for $10 per tank. Larger steel tanks, and Nitrox is available for an extra cost ($15.00 per tank). Trips are typically 5-6 hours total. 3 tank dives are available on select dates for $250 per diver.
CALL TO BOOK – (239) 313-1661
Private Dive Charter
- Want to rent the boat for the day and dive to your heart’s content? NO PROBLEM! Available for $1,050.00 for a 2 tank dive or for $1,350.00 for a 3 tank dive, up to 6 guests total are permitted.
- If you are on North Captiva Island and you want to rent the boat for the day and dive to your heart’s content? NO PROBLEM! Available for $2,500 for a 2 tank dive, up to 6 guests total are permitted. We will pick you up from the island and have all your dive equipment on board. We will also have beverages and a fruit bowl for you. Truly a King’s package!
King’s Package (North Captiva Island)
A $200.00 Deposit is required to reserve your charter at the time of booking.
We accept payment in Cash and Major Credit Card only.
Everything you will need to fish is included in our price:
Fishing License for every member of your group.
Rods, Reels, Bait and Tackle
Cooler with Ice for your refreshments
The Captain reserves the right to cancel any charter for any reason. Weather -Weather-Weather. If your trip is canceled you will get a full refund.
You must give 10 DAYS prior notice to the Captain, to cancel their reservation with no penalty. If you cancel your charter with less than 10 days notice, your credit card will be charged for the full balance of the charter